Book of Tomorrow is created to provide enjoyment to both Staff and Players and is provided as a free service. Its creators, owners, providers and Staff assume no liability for its use. Users play at their own risk.
All Staff, Players and Guests at Book of Tomorrow must adhere to these policies. This policy applies to information assets owned or leased by Book of Tomorrow. By logging in and using this service, you agree to comply with all of the game’s policies outlined in Character Policies, Game Policies and Roleplay Policies.
Staff must approve exceptions to this policy in advance through majority vote by voting members.
You are responsible for exercising good judgement regarding appropriate use of Book of Tomorrow resources in accordance with Book of Tomorrow policies, standards, and guidelines. Book of Tomorrow resources may not be used for any unlawful or prohibited purpose.
For security, compliance, and maintenance purposes, Staff may monitor and audit equipment, systems and network traffic.
You are responsible for the security of data, accounts, and systems under your control. Keep passwords secure and do not share account or password information with anyone, including other players, family, or friends. Providing access to another individual, either deliberately or through failure to secure its access is a violation of this policy.
Game Server/Wordpress Use
You are responsible for the security and appropriate use of Book of Tomorrow’s network resources under your control. Using Book of Tomorrow’s resources for the following is strictly prohibited:
- Causing a security breach to either Book of Tomorrow or other network resources, including but not limited to, accessing data, servers, or accounts to which you are not authorized; circumventing user authentication.
- Causing a disruption of service to either Book of Tomorrow or other network resources, denial of service, heap or buffer overflows or forged routing information for malicious purposes.
- Use of Book of Tomorrow’s services in to violate local laws.
- Intentionally introducing malicious code to the game server or WordPress support site.
Any player found to have violated this policy may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including sitebanning.
- 2016-09-15 by Galactica – Policy Created